Irish universities are popular internationally when it comes to providing quality accounting training to students. This is why many upcoming accountants and financial analysts study MS in accounting in the nation. Apart from this, there is no scarcity of work opportunities for accounts professionals in the country. In short, studying accounting at an Irish university can be very beneficial for you. Keeping this in mind, today we are going over all the things you must know if you plan to do MS in accounting in Ireland.
Why You Must Study/Pursue MS in Accounting in Ireland?
There are numerous perks to studying accounting at an Irish university. Following are some of the benefits to pursue an MS in accounting at an Irish university:
- Irish universities offer quality accounts training to students.
- By studying accounting at an Irish university, you develop strong foundational knowledge of accounting. To learn about other benefits of studying accounting in the nation feel free to contact our Ireland education consultants
- Demand for accountants with Irish degrees is very high internationally.
- By studying accounts in the nation, you get a chance to learn about the latest tax software/tools worldwide.
The duration of a master's in accounting program in Ireland is one year. While studying accounts at the study destination you will learn about the fundamentals of accounting in-depth. Besides this, you will learn about functional practices in enterprises, different tax software/tools, etc. Furthermore, you will learn about asset pricing, cross-sectional econometrics, corporate financial reporting, etc.
Ireland has the best universities when it comes to providing quality accounting training. Moreover, accountants who complete their studies at Irish universities are also highly employable. Following are some of the top Irish universities in which you can pursue an MS in accounting:
- University College Dublin
- University College Cork
- Dublin City University
- University of Limerick
- Maynooth University
- Technological University Dublin
- Technological University of the Shannon
- Dublin Business School
- Griffith College Dublin
- ICD Business School
If you seek to study MS in accounting in an Irish college you must meet certain requirements. However, requirements for studying at Irish universities can vary between universities. Following are the requirements you must meet to study an accounts course at an Irish university:
- A UG degree
- Score: 70%
- CGPA score: 6.5
- IELTS score: 6.0 to 7.0
- TOEFL score: 70 to 92
- PTE score: 50 to 70
- Letter of intent
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of funds
- Work experience certificates, etc.
Following are the documents that you will require to study an accounts course at an Irish university:
- Academic transcripts
- IELTS scorecard
- TOEFL scorecard
- PTE scorecard
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of accommodation
- Proof of funds
- Work experience certificates
- Copy of passport
- Recent photographs, etc.
The tuition fees of accounting programs are not that high in Irish universities. But on average you will need around €12000 to study MS in accounting at an Irish university. Besides this, you will need around €12000 PA to cover your living expenses. Following is the fee that different Irish colleges charge for their accounting programs:
- University College Dublin: €20500
- National University of Ireland Galway: €17250
- University College Cork: €18940
- Dublin City University: €16000
- University of Limerick: €32800
- Maynooth University: €15000
- Technological University Dublin: €13500
- Technological University of the Shannon: €14500
- Dublin Business School: €12750
- Griffith College Dublin: €12000
Irish universities offer quality accounts training at a cheap price. But despite this completing your studies in Ireland can be pretty expensive. However, Irish universities numerous scholarships for students who plan to study accounting in them. Following are the scholarships available for students who desire to study accounting at Irish universities:
- International Student Scholarship
- Centenary Scholarship Program
- Hugh Lane Fulbright Gallery Curatorial Award
- Open Study/Research Award
- Trinity Sport Scholarships
- International Scholarship
- IIE’s Generation Study Abroad scholarship
- Brazil Fundacao Estudar Scholarship Program. To learn about the Brazil Fundacao Estudar Scholarship Program in more detail feel free to contact our Ireland education consultants in Delhi.
Ireland is ideal for applicants who seek to get quality accounting training. By studying in Irish universities, you get marvelous accounting training. Furthermore, accountants with Irish degrees are also highly employable. Thus, if you seek to study MS in accounting then you must pursue this course at an Irish university. You won’t regret studying accounting at Irish universities.